Green Building Blocks
Green Building Blocks is the leading online business resource for green residential design and building professionals who are committed to environmentally-sustainable best practices. It's a one-stop source for everything you need to succeed whether youre a veteran or in the early stage of building your green business.
We offer a comprehensive collection of resources:
- Product Guide: In-depth information on over 1,500 environmentally-preferred building materials, reviewed by the experts at BuildingGreen Inc.
- Case Studies: Start-to-finish explorations of nationwide green building projects, ranging from new single-family homes and multi-unit buildings to renovations, restorations, and remodels.
- Professional Directory: A unique showcase for your own business that also makes it easy to connect with fellow professionals.
- Solutions: Topic-specific, practical step-by-step guides, road-tested by other green practitionersdesigned to help you tackle commonand not so commongreen building tasks and challenges.
- Ask the Experts: A network of green building experts, ready to answer your questions.
- Video How-Tos: Up-close views of problems and solutions.
- Events Calendar: Upcoming opportunities to learn and to network.
- Reference tools: Regional climate data that informs building choices in your region, certification standards and guidelines, and specialization descriptions to help you enhance your expertise.
GBB covers the entire green building spectrumfrom regional best practices to significant national trendsso you can find locally-relevant solutions from a variety of green expertsor tap into the national marketplace.